Camouflage Effect is the ability to visually blend into surroundings by blending in with the coloration and form of their background to avoid optical perception. The character by default is evanescent from reality’s sight through taking on the appearance (type and pattern) of the background behind them.
- The user can mask their heat signature and other such phenomena emissions, leaving them invisible to thermal phenomena detectors. She can literally blend into the emission of kinetic energy between particles at the atomic or molecular level.
- The user can mask their wave existence and other such wave phenomena, leaving them invisible to existence.
- The user is able to become undetectable as long as they are in existence and nonexistence.
- The user can render themselves unseen by reality’s eye and become invisible in principle of observation and perception. The user can move about an environment unseen by ideas and act without being observed by phenomena.
- The user is possesses the embodiment of the Reflection Principle and Pataphysical metalogic that they are able to retrocausality create, shape and manipulate reflections on a personal, impersonal, and transpersonal level by controlling and reflecting surfaces that can be used to reflect/redirect cause and effect.
Camouflage is the attribute and mode to visually blend into surroundings by blending in with the semantics and discourse of their background to avoid paratextual perspective. The character by default becomes a blind spot from reality’s optical mind through taking on the appearance (type – truth token) of the background behind them.
In other words, the character can blend into enouncements (statement), which are not units of semiotic signs. They can literally blend into the abstract constructs that are assigned meaning by semiotic signs. They can blend into the specific communications repeatable to, between, and among objects, subjects, and statements. The character can blend into the surrounding relations among signs that communicate meaning between and among objects, subjects, and statements.
The true gift of camouflage is being able to blend into the realms of Rhetoric, thus allowing the character to blend into invention, arrangement, style, memory, and delivery.
Discourse (from Latin discursus, “running to and from”) denotes written and spoken communications:
In semantics and discourse analysis: Discourse is a conceptual generalization of conversation within each modality and context of communication. The totality of codified language (vocabulary) used in a given field of intellectual enquiry and of social practice. Discourse describes "an entity of sequences, of signs, in that they are enouncements (énoncés)", statements in conversation.
- Paratext (The main text of published authors (e.g. the story, non-fiction description, poems, etc.) is often surrounded by other material supplied by the authors, editors, printers, and publishers, which is known as the paratext. These added elements form a frame for the main text, and can change the reception of a text or its interpretation by the public)
- Modality is a particular mode in which something exists or is experienced or expressed